Light refreshments will be served.
At this meeting nominations will be taken for all offices to serve on the Executive Board for the term that runs from December 2023 to December 2026. These offices are:
- Librarian Vice President
- Clerical Vice President
- Blue Collar Vice President
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
- 11 Representatives as follows:
- Three (3) Librarian Representatives
- Four (4) Clerical Representatives
- One (1) Maintainer Representative
- One (1) Custodian Representative
- One (1) Special Officer Representative
- One (1) Miscellaneous Representative
- Five (5) Delegates to DC37
The rules for nominations and elections are outlined in Article VII of the Local 1482 Constitution. The roles of Executive Board Officers are outlined in Article VIII of the constitution.
A PDF of all Local 1482 meetings in 2023 and 2024 is located here. Please print it out and post it on the union bulletin boards in your work locations.